Upgrade to RezEasy Single
You can upgrade your existing RezEasy program to RezEasy Single at a discounted price. The discount is applied as credit for your existing program which is part
exchanged for RezEasy Single Booking Engine.
RezEasy Single comprise: Back Office Back Office, a Booking Engine,
Agent/Corporate Client Module and Transaction Manager.
The Deal: You pay a one-time fee and we install the software on your website. That's it, nothing more to pay - no commission
no monthly fees! The program is yours to use as long as you wish.
RezEasy Single Booking Engine: is for ONE hotel, motel, guest-house, B&B or hostel etc.
You make a Single Payment based on the number of rooms as follows:
- Up to 50 rooms:
- Up to 50+ rooms:
A discount of will be applied the normal price for any existing RezEasy user. An additional discount is available if you also purchase
the Channel Manager Module.
What You Get
- Installation on your website or server
- RezEasy Single program to use as long as you wish with no additional charges
- Free updates for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Free support for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Free security updates and patches for the life of the product
- RezEasy Single uses a different database to previous versions of RezEasy and has many new features. Therefore, it is not possible to
transfer data or reuse any information from RezEasy Standard.
- You may continue to use your existing RezEasy Standard for up to 90 days after upgrading.
Error: Fields highlighted in Red are empty OR data entered is not valid.
RezEasy Single Booking Engine is a totally new program and is not compatible with the previous versions. Existing data cannot be transferred from
early versions of RezEasy to this latest version.
RezEasy's Channel Manager module automatically updates your inventory and rates in distribution channels where you list your rooms. Reservations taken by these channels
are automatically added to RezEasy's database and inventory is reduced.
The channel manager module works via Octorate or SiteMinder and should also work with companies that support OTA
(Open Travel Alliance) data exchange. (You will need an account with one of these channel management companies).