Terms of Sale
- All products are priced in US Dollars, UK Pounds and Euros. You will be billed in the currency that you choose when placing the order.
- If you pay by credit card the price may appear on your credit card statement in your local currency (the conversion rate will be determined by your bank).
- The total price that you pay is shown in our software store and will also be shown in the confirmation page that you see prior to purchase.
- If you wish to cancel an order you should contact Hallisoft stating the order number, transaction number and
software purchased. You must cancel an order before you download the software, and must not make any
attempt to download the software after you have notified Hallisoft that you wish to cancel the order. For Cloud based software you must cancel
before Hallisoft carry out any setup or installation work.
- The purchase price of all orders cancelled in accordance with (i) above will be refunded in full.
- You have the opportunity to download free evaluation versions or access working demos of our software prior to purchase. Therefore, once software
has been purchased and installed NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. We cannot supply software on a sale or return basis.
- Fraudulent Transactions
- Where software has been purchased by credit card and clear evidence is provided that the transaction was placed without the knowledge or consent
of the card holder a full refund will be given.
- Such refund is given on the understanding that the card holder will notify the issuing bank of the circumstances surrounding the fraudulent use of the
- Each piece of software requires an unlock or access code before it can be used. An email message containing this code will be sent to you after
the credit card transaction is completed.
- Hallisoft reserve the right to carry out additional security checks on selected orders. These security checks may delay the dispatch of unlock/access codes
by a few hours.
- Updates & Support
- Registered users will receive free upgrades to software purchased for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase (security update are free for the life of the product).
Where software is supplied as a service (SaaS) users will receive free upgrades for as long as the service contract runs.
- Technical support for our software is available by email. This support is provided free of charge for 12 months. Where software is supplied as a
service (SaaS) support is free for as long as the service contract runs.
- Limited Warrantee
- We warrant that for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of acquisition, the Software, if operated as directed, will substantially achieve
the functionality described in the documentation (if any) that accompanies the Software. We do not warrant, however, that your use of the Software will be
uninterrupted or that the operation of the Software will be error-free or secure. Our sole liability for any breach of this warranty shall, at our discretion,
be limited to:
- replace your defective media or Software; or
- advising you how to achieve substantially the same functionality with the Software as described in any documentation that accompanied it; or
- if the above remedies are impracticable, to refund the licence fee you paid for the Software.
- Repaired, corrected, or replaced Software and documentation (if any) shall be covered by this limited warranty for the period remaining under the
warranty that covered the original Software, or if longer, for thirty (30) days after the date:
- of delivery to you of the repaired or replaced Software; or
- when we advised you how to operate the Software so as to achieve substantially the same functionality described in the documentation (if any).
- Only if you inform us of your problem with the Software during the applicable warranty period and provide evidence of the date you purchased a licence
to use the Software will we be obligated to honour this warranty. We will use reasonable commercial efforts to repair, replace, advise or, for individual
consumers, refund pursuant to the foregoing warranty, within thirty (30) days of being so notified.
- Export Restrictions
- There are no export restrictions on Hallisoft products.
- In the event of order queries or disputes you can contact us by:
- Email from this web site.
- Write to the following address: Hallisoft, Moorgate House, 5-8 Dysart Street, London EC2A 2BX, UK
- Tel: 0207 558 8580 or +44 207 558 8580 from outside UK (06:00 to 15:00 GMT)
Copyright © 1999-2017 Hallisoft, All rights reserved. https://hallisoft.com
RezEasy ® is a Hallisoft Trade Mark