Hallisoft Software End User License Agreement (EULA) - Paid Software
- Grant Of License. Hallisoft, as Licensor, grants to you, the Licensee, a non-exclusive license to use the software program (hereinafter the
Software) in accordance with the terms contained in this license.
- For all License Types redistribution or rental not permitted.
- You may:
- Use the Software on a single website for the purpose of assisting in the day to day running of you business and offering the ability for
the general public to access the system in order to book accommodation.
- Copy the software as part of the normal backup process for your website.
- You may not:
- Permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- Permit concurrent use of the Software on multiple web sites;
- Copy the Software other than as specified above;
- Rent, lease, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software; or
- Remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
- License Restrictions. You MAY NOT alter, merge, modify, adapt or translate the Software, or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise
reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form, rent, lease, lend, copy, create derivative works of, market, distribute, sublicense, time-share or electronically transmit
or receive the Software except to the extent allowed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Ownership & Copyright. Hallisoft retain all right, title and interest, including all copyright and intellectual property rights, in and to, the
Software (as an independent work and as an underlying work), and all copies thereof. All rights not specifically granted in this EULA, including International Copyrights,
are reserved by Hallisoft.
- Upgrades. If this copy of the Software is an upgrade from an earlier version of the Software, it is provided to you on a license exchange basis.
You agree by your installation and use of such copy of the Software to voluntarily terminate your earlier EULA and that you will not continue to use the earlier version
of the Software or transfer it to another person or entity.
- Governing Law. This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Termination. This Agreement and the license granted hereunder will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described
herein. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
- Limited Warranty. Licensor warrants that for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of acquisition, the Software, if operated as directed,
will substantially achieve the functionality described in the Documentation. Licensor does not warrant, however, that your use of the Software will be uninterrupted
or that the operation of the Software will be error-free or secure. Licensor's sole liability for any breach of this warranty shall be, in Licensor's sole discretion:
- to replace your defective media or Software; or
- to advise you how to achieve substantially the same functionality with the Software as described in the Documentation through a procedure different from
that set forth in the Documentation;
- or if the above remedies are impracticable, to refund the license fee you paid for the Software.
- Repaired, corrected, or replaced Software and Documentation shall be covered by this limited warranty for the period remaining under the warranty that covered the
original Software, or if longer, for thirty (30) days after the date:
- of delivery to you of the repaired or replaced Software;
- or Licensor advised you how to operate the Software so as to achieve substantially the same functionality described in the Documentation.
- Only if you inform Licensor of your problem with the Software during the applicable warranty period and provide evidence of the date you purchased a license to the
Software will Licensor be obligated to honour this warranty. Licensor will use reasonable commercial efforts to repair, replace, advise or, for individual consumers,
refund pursuant to the foregoing warranty within thirty (30) days of being so notified.
- Limitation Of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Hallisoft be liable for any direct, indirect,
consequential or incidental damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption or loss of business information)
arising out of the use of or inability to use the software, even if Hallisoft has been advised of the possibility of such damages.